Wednesday 3 October 2012

Introduction to Wild Kingdom!

Very excited to be starting this new project! I feel that it will be fun yet seems like a lot of hard work!

Loving the idea of the tribal theme... Soooo many words spring to mind - Bright, Exotic, Jungle, Unusual, Fanatical....

Seems like it is going to be never ending with the amount of research ideas I have! So many amazing hair stylists, makeup artists and designers out there using tribal themes and not forgetting the tribes themselves.

I'm going to start by looking into the different tribes so I can have a look at the different makeup effects and designs that each of them use. I will also be looking at their hair and accesories including clothing. This way I can start to imagine what it will be like in high fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment