Monday 15 October 2012

London Fashion Week AW 2010

This is a piece of Legu 'Vegetable Ivory' jewellery deisgned by Estethica. I feel that it is a very relevant piece as it is moving towards my area of research. Mixing the beaded accessories worn by the Chimbu Tribe with the colourful accessories worn at the Mexican Day of the Dead Festival, i feel that this is very appropiate.

This is also another piece of Legu 'Vegetable Ivory' jewellery deisgned by Estethica. I feel that this piece is a better design for what I would need as the shape is very similar to the Chimbu Tribes necklaces.

These cuffs were designed by Michelle Lowe-Holder. Although these Cuffs do not correspond with the tribe that I am looking at, I came across them and fell in love with them. They are very detailed and give out a very realistic effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment