Monday 21 January 2013

The Final Practice for Catwalk Look

When practicing, I took photographs in stages. This photo shows the face and neck complete.

This is the second stage where i painted the whole shoulder. This was probably the fiddliest bit as when my model stood up, his shoulder moved, meaning the lines moved. I will take this into consideration for the final shoot.
This photo shows the arm is painted up to the elbow. The elbow was also very fiddly, as where it is a joint, the lines moved when he straightened and bent his elbow. I will also take this into consideration for the final shoot.
Here is a photo of the final stage. This was probably the easiest part of all as it was one straight canvas to paint on. I am overall really pleased with this outcome and I look forward to the final shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment