Monday 21 January 2013

Final Evaluation


I have thoroughly enjoyed working on this project. Researching into the tribal theme has given me knowledge about things I didn’t know. It has helped me apply makeup using materials I would of never thought about using before.

Although It has been nice to not worry about a sketchbook and being able to upload all research found straight onto my blog, I have found myself to not be as creative as I previously have in the past. I have tried doing as many face templates as I could to help keep the creativity up.

Looking back, I regret not using the accessories that I originally planned too for the Editorial look. At the time, I thought that it would appear too much with the different makeup materials and colours that I had applied. Now, I feel that if I made the look slightly more natural, I could have used the accessories, which would have made the final look more Editorial.

Overall, I am still very pleased with my outcomes. I feel that I have been very creative in the Catwalk look. I wanted to make the editorial look more arty as I didn’t want to risk anything falling off the face or body whilst walking. I am also very happy with the Editorial look as I feel that it stands out as something different. I was also pleased with how the scarring effect came out on this look too.

No comments:

Post a Comment